So far, we've had a 100% failure rate with our end-of-year resolutions, and I see no reason this year should be any different. In fact, especially this year.
If you should wish to reach me, I'll be curled up in a corner, trying to figure out the difference between LinkedIn and Alignable.
This Year's Resolutions:
- Open myself to the wonderful world of Tribute Bands.
- Kickstarter campaign for my chops transplant operation.
- Still have 8 "Giant Steps" keys left to learn.
- Outsource hologram of Jabbo Smith.
- Stockpile valve oil, before OPEC gets back its leverage.
- Resurrect career of Hal McKusick.
- Finish monograph on sepia-ofay combinations.
- Re-make “Bolden.”
- Continue not to post Miles Davis photos on social media.
- [Fill this space-contact author for price list].