All cliches guaranteed culled from jazz blogs.
- Into his efforts what must a jazz musician put: His all.
- Can the state of originality be surpassed? Yes, by ultra-originality.
- Can note choice, harmony or sense of time be peccable? No, only impeccable.
- What method of transport sometimes inheres in jazz performance: Being swept up.
- What effect may other musical genres sometimes inflict on jazz:"Tinge-ing"
- Can the adjective "neo" be attached to to any stylistic jazz descriptor: Yes.
- What dangerous cardiac condition can be induced by certain ballad performances: Heartbreak.
- Of what form of empty bombast is the tenor saxophone sometimes accused: Bluster.
- In what practical sartorial appurtenance can a drummer likely be found? In the pocket.
With apologies to Myles na gCopaleen