The reflected glory that people are sponging up by associating themselves with famous dead painters, musicians, etc. and which is now sweeping the social media, has been duly noted by The Institute.
We have put our own stamp on the whole fiasco, with a test by which you can discover which dead dictator you most closely resemble. Ready? Let's do it.
Your favorite activity on a day off is:
- De-barking a maple tree
- Trashing a hotel room
- Mugging a barista
What's your favorite gun magazine?
Which is these is most important to you?
- A well-stocked bomb shelter
- A tidy armaments cabinet
- New wallpaper in the Safe Room
You're invited to a party. What do you bring?
- Stink bombs
- Nothing. Your capacity for verbal invective is gift enough
- Area 51
- Under the ruins of the Berlin Wall
- Cape Cod
- I tend to be a bit moody
- Ozzy-lover from the git go
- I live to loot
My political views are:
- Inscribed in gold tablets and hidden in Salt Lake City
- Known only to me and Gordon Liddy
- Tattooed on my butt
To get your scientifically generated, certified personalized results, send $50 in a plain brown envelope to The Institute, c/o this blog.